Learn About Our Worth House Clearance Service
Keke Waste Disposal are your local Worth house clearance specialists with more than 20 years of experience in the clearance of homes, properties and estates of all sizes.
We provide full house clearances down to the clearance of single rooms, garages, sheds, or lofts, at Keke we give you a fairly priced professional clearance service and always treat you with sensitivity, respect, confidentiality and discretion.
We don’t just empty your property so it is saleable, we also:
- Identify items of value for you, like antiques and collectables.
- Responsibly recycle as much as possible.
- Donate as much as possible to charity.
- Send the least possible waste to landfill.
- Aim to cause you the minimum hassle and inconvenience as possible.
Keke Waste Disposal are fully licensed and insured, we hold an upper-tier waste carriers licence issued by the Environmental Agency.
In the following photos you can see how properties look “before and after” we’ve cleared them.
Clearing A House In Worth After a Death or Ill Health
We always treat the personal belongings of your loved one with the dignity and respect they deserve, and, after pointing out possible items of value for you, we ensure that anything that can be re-used is passed onto local charities to help local people who need help.
Unlike some house clearance companies, when we clear a house nothing goes straight to landfill.
Not only do we feel that is insensitive, but it is also environmentally unfriendly, which is why we pay to use private waste transfer stations that make sure everything that can be re-used is carefully recycled.
- We treat your loved ones property with respect, sensitivity and dignity.
- Identify objects of value for you.
- Recycle everything possible in an environmentally sound way.
- On your behalf we donate as much as possible to local charity to help local people in need.
- Only the things that cannot be recycled or re-used are carefully disposed of.
Large And Small House Clearances in Worth
Sometimes you might be concerned there is a lot to clear because the home has become cluttered or perhaps belonged to a person who hoarded lots of items, but don’t worry, we’ve seen it all before and you can be sure we will have cleared far worse, like in the video below.
Hoarded House Clearance in Worth
We often deal with very large house clearance jobs where the owner hoarded all kinds of items or, over time, they have allowed the house to gradually become filled with (what most people would consider to be) rubbish.
At Keke we specialise in clearing hoarded houses and have over the years cleared hundreds of properties that have literally been filled to the brim with hoarded items.
However bad you think it is we can assure you – we’ve seen and dealt with much worse!
If you need help with clearing the house of a hoarder, then please feel free to get in touch for a FREE no obligation quote, or just to talk about what you need, we’re always happy to help you.
Important Things To Consider Before You Choose a House Clearance Company in Worth
There are some really important things you need to check to protect yourself before you choose a Worth house clearance company.
- Always make sure you are using a registered waste disposal or house clearance company.
- Make sure that they are fully licenced by the Environment Agency, and fully insured.
- Ensure any valuable objects will be identified to you.
- Check what they will do with waste, that it will be properly processed or recycled.
- It’s a good idea to check reviews from previous customers to make sure they are legit.
The reason these checks are necessary are not only to make sure you get a top-class house clearance service from a reputable company, and that you get the full financial benefit from any valuable items, but also to protect you legally.
Sadly if you were to pick a “cowboy” firm, and they were to fly-tip or dump the contents somewhere and it’s traced back to you – then it would be you that could be liable for a £5,000 fine.
This is why it is essential to hire house clearance specialists like Keke.
When you choose us you can be sure that not only do we have your best interests at heart, but we also tick every box for you legally, ethically, environmentally, and morally.
Feel free to call us today for any house clearance help in Worth.
We carry out house clearances in Worth and the local area.